Newtec, a specialist in designing, developing and manufacturing equipment and technologies for satellite communications, today announced the successful completion of a trial campaign for its Newtec Dialog® multiservice platform and Mx-DMA™ technology at Vodafone Innovation Park Lab in Germany.
Newtec, a specialist in designing, developing and manufacturing equipment and technologies for satellite communications, was yesterday presented with the World Teleport Association (WTA) ‘Teleport Technology of the Year’ award for its Newtec Dialog®multiservice platform with Mx-DMA™ technology.
SES S.A. (NYSE Euronext Paris and Luxembourg Stock Exchange: SESG) today announced X2nSat has doubled its Ku-band capacity aboard the SES-2 spacecraft to power its new generation ST4G™ broadband service, delivering higher speeds and the reliability of Ku-band satellite capacity across North America.
Newtec technology was part of a test campaign executed by Nippon TV and MOUBIC showcasing this new satellite transmission technology via a JSAT transponder.
Newtec, a specialist in designing, developing and manufacturing equipment and technologies for satellite communications, today announced it has appointed Kevin McCarthy, a veteran of the maritime satellite communications industry, to the position of VP of Market Development.
- Partij standpunten aangaande hun toekomstig “Beleid voor de ruimtevaart sector in Vlaanderen” 16 mei 2019
- VITO: Time to release the new and improved land cover maps
- Vlaams Parlementslid Lieve Maes: Resolutie zet in op de uitbouw en valorisatie van de Vlaamse ruimtevaarteconomie
- Bakkersreus Puratos wil brood bakken op Mars
- 12 April, internationale dag van de ruimtevaart