Space Applications Services
An independent Belgian company founded in 1987, with a subsidiary in Houston, USA. Staff at 80+. We research and develop innovative systems, solutions and products for the aerospace and security markets and related industries. Our activities cover manned and unmanned spacecraft, launch/reentry vehicles, robotics and a wide range of information systems.
Our experience includes:
- Control and Data Centers: complete ground segment and control center solutions.
- Development and operation, for satellites and ISS payloads.
- Earth Observation (EO) Systems: semantic access to distributed EO data.
- Knowledge Management (KM): enterprise and scientific KM solutions, LongTerm Data Preservation, visual analytics.
- Engineering services: Embedded, Safety Critical & OnBoard Software: spacecraft, cockpit and air traffic management solutions.
- Virtual Environments & HMI: wearable computing and computer aided medical diagnostic systems incl. 3D, Augmented Reality audio and haptic applications.
- Robotic Systems: complete systems incl. exoskeleton and rover control systems, robot navigation, task and path planning.
- Operations and Training: end-to-end planning, preparation, implementation and execution of spacecraft and facility operations and training, incl. astronaut training.
- Future Projects: space and ground segment system studies.
Whether you’re active in agricultural monitoring, studying climate change impact or even modelling green energy installations, there’s an important element…Read More
Companies combined teams to complete rapid deployment in order to commence new HTS services. SINT-NIKLAAS, Belgium, 12 March 2019 –…Read More