CubeSats, standardized spacecraft platforms which consist of a number of cubes of 10x10x10 cm3, provide practical, reliable, and cost‐effective launch opportunities. To reduce the size of the spacecraft, you also need smaller electronics without reducing their capabilities. Meet HyperScout, a hyperspectral imager observing in 45 visible and near-infrared spectral bands to provide data products for […]
Space is – and always has been – an engine for innovation. Space inspires people to cross the limits of the possible and go into the impossible. In this day & age this continued search for innovation needs to prove its relevance down to earth: for every euro spent in space, we need to make sure there is a socio-economic benefit on earth.
- VITO: Students SCC build a professional Augmented Reality Sandbox
- Newtec collaborates with QinetiQ, marking move into space sector
- VITO: Time to release the new and improved land cover maps
- Newtec Collaborates With Arabsat To Successfully Deploy Newtec Dialog Hubs In Europe
- GIM Newsletter Februari 2019