Antwerp Space was awarded a contract for approx. EUR 9 million by Airbus Defence & Space, Bremen, for the development of a new-generation EGSE (Electrical Ground Support Equipment) supporting the European Service Module (ESM) of the Orion Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle (MPCV).
- VITO: Students SCC build a professional Augmented Reality Sandbox
- Newtec collaborates with QinetiQ, marking move into space sector
- VITO: Time to release the new and improved land cover maps
- Newtec Collaborates With Arabsat To Successfully Deploy Newtec Dialog Hubs In Europe
- GIM Newsletter Februari 2019