Publishing in Nature Communications, scientists from Ghent University and imec have joined forces with the Max Planck Institute in Garching to realize a frequency comb light source in the mid-IR wavelength band. These frequency comb light sources with an extended spectrum can be used for real-time, extremely high resolution spectroscopy, e.g. to measure the presence and concentration of gas molecules in analytes.
- VITO: Students SCC build a professional Augmented Reality Sandbox
- Newtec collaborates with QinetiQ, marking move into space sector
- VITO: Time to release the new and improved land cover maps
- Newtec Collaborates With Arabsat To Successfully Deploy Newtec Dialog Hubs In Europe
- GIM Newsletter Februari 2019