Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With 77,500 consultants and other professionals across the globe, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and IP solutions. CGI works with clients through a local relationship model complemented by a global delivery network that helps clients digitally transform their organizations and accelerate results. From Belgium, we serve more than 45 clients in focused markets including utilities, health, manufacturing, financial services, government.
Through our IT modernization, digital and cloud capabilities, CGI helps space clients implement complex, mission-critical space software systems to address fast-changing market dynamics and business demands.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
- Designed and delivered the security solution for Europe’s future space-enabled Air Traffic Control Network
- Largest independent supplier of security systems for Europe’s Galileo satnav program
- Delivered the Galileo satellite constellation control facility that will control all of Galileo’s 30 satellites
- Have worked at the European Space Operations Centre (ESOC) for 30+ years
- Support the European Space Agency’s (ESA’s) climate change initiative
- Delivered the Galileo Security Facility & Crypto Key Management Facilities
- European leader in military satellite communications ground segment systems
- Manage the maintenance and evolution of ESRIN’s earth observation ground systems
- Designed, delivered and deployed the core infrastructure for Galileo Public Regulated System (PRS)
Over VRI De Vlaamse Ruimtevaartindustrie (VRI) is een vzw opgericht in 1995 die de belangen verdedigt van de Vlaamse bedrijven,…Read More
De privésector brengt een nieuwe dynamiek in de ruimtevaart. Vlaamse bedrijven werken koortsachtig aan satellietapplicaties en ruimtetoepassingen voor landbouw, biotech,…Read More