Space Applications Services
An independent Belgian company founded in 1987, with a subsidiary in Houston, USA. Staff at 80+. We research and develop innovative systems, solutions and products for the aerospace and security markets and related industries. Our activities cover manned and unmanned spacecraft, launch/reentry vehicles, robotics and a wide range of information systems.
Our experience includes:
- Control and Data Centers: complete ground segment and control center solutions.
- Development and operation, for satellites and ISS payloads.
- Earth Observation (EO) Systems: semantic access to distributed EO data.
- Knowledge Management (KM): enterprise and scientific KM solutions, LongTerm Data Preservation, visual analytics.
- Engineering services: Embedded, Safety Critical & OnBoard Software: spacecraft, cockpit and air traffic management solutions.
- Virtual Environments & HMI: wearable computing and computer aided medical diagnostic systems incl. 3D, Augmented Reality audio and haptic applications.
- Robotic Systems: complete systems incl. exoskeleton and rover control systems, robot navigation, task and path planning.
- Operations and Training: end-to-end planning, preparation, implementation and execution of spacecraft and facility operations and training, incl. astronaut training.
- Future Projects: space and ground segment system studies.
Een van de grote uitdagingen waarmee de sector wordt geconfronteerd: meer produceren zonder het landbouwareaal aan te passen.…Read More